Smallmouth Bass, Largemouth Bass.
In 2015, Renegade Bass in partnership with Evinrude, Ranger Boats and Orleans Boat World & Sport is embarking upon it's twentieth season as Canada's largest non-profit Bass Tournament Series. The season promises to build on it's 19 year history as leaders in catch and release bass tournament fishing and environmental stewardship
• Maximum payouts after expenses since members serve on the executive to handle administrative and maintenance duties without compensation.
• Since 2005, Renegade Bass' Classic prize has been a fully rigged Ranger Bass Boat. In 2014, the prize for Classic XIX is a Ranger Z119c dual console outfitted with an 225 HP Evinrude E-Tec G2 rigged with a Motorguide Tour Edition Trolling motor, Lowrance Electronics and batteries provided by Total Battery.
• Renegade Bass is proud to present the following programs; Ranger Cup, Shimano Platinum Loyality and Performance Rewards, G.Loomis Skeleton Crew Challenge, Lowrance and Navionics Rewards, Motorguide Tour, Rhodes & Wiliams Insurance Appreciation Award, and Yokohama biggest bass of the year presented by Goldwing Autocare.
• Participation in community and environmental projects.
2015 Series Schedule
July 4 - Q1: Lake St.Francis, Cornwall
July 18 - Q2: Mississippi Lake, Carleton Place
July 19 - Pro-AM & Kid's Derby: Mississippi Lake, Carleton Place
August 8 - Q3: Big Rideau Lake, Rideau Ferry
August 22 - Q4: Ottawa River, Rockland
September 12 & 13, Classic XX
June 28 - Q1: Newboro Lake, Newboro
July 12 - Q2: Mississippi Lake, Carleton Place & Kid's Derby
July 13 - Pro-AM: Mississippi Lake, Carleton Place
August 2 - Q3: St. Lawrence River, Morrisburg
August 3 - Q4: St. Lawrence River, Morrisburg
August 16 - Q5: Lake Francis, Cornwall
September 6 & 7, Classic XIX - TBD
2014 Series Fees
• $1500 - Series entry fees per team.
• $ 100 - Initiation Membership Fee per person for new members (includes membership fee).
• $ 50 - Membership Fee per person.
• $ 50 - Launch fees per team ($10 per qualifier).
• $ 100 - Optional Big Fish pool per team ($20 per qualifier).
• $ 20 - Optional Donation to Competitive Fishing Research at Queen's University
Note: All fees are in Canadian Funds
$350.00 (CDN) deposit non-refundable after Dec 1/2013
Post dated cheque for $700.00 (CDN) dated February 1/2014 non-refundable after February 1/2014
Post dated cheque for the balance dated May 1/2014 non-refundable after May 1/2014
2014 Rookie Team of the Year
New for 2014 there will be a Rookie Team of the Year. Both member of the team must never have fished the series before. Full details to come.
2014 Most Improved Team of the Year
New for 2014 there will be a Most Improved Team of the Year award. The 2014 team that increases their Team of the Year standing the most comparatively from 2013 will win this award. Full details to come.
2014 Win and you are IN
New for 2014, the winner of each qualifier will automatically qualify for Classic XIX. The top 40 teams after 5 qualifier events will still qualify for Classic XIX. Qualifier winners that are not part of the top 40 will add an additional team to the Classic field. This means Classic XIX could have a field size of 45 teams.